We upgrade the lifting capacity of crane vessels to enable them to tackle the harsh technical challenges and requirements for sophisticated, capital-intensive marine energy projects. Med-Prise can either then lease the re-engineered vessel for the customer or project manage for another company. We offer a service that can be calibrated exactly
to your requirements.
Our Vessel Upgrading service includes:
An engineering study and vessel survey to run a gap analysis between your vessel's technical capacity/capabilities and the project requirements.
The study will include, but will not be limited to:
- Analysis providing high-level dynamic assessment ;
- Crane analysis;
- Tensioner analysis;
- Elevators analysis;
- A vessel DP/anchor capability assessment;
- Multi-point mooring analysis.
The vessel upgrade can include hull reinforcement, the updating and increasing of payload capacity, increasing crane lifting capacity, tensioner replacement, stinger strengthening, body structure reinforcement, anchor-holding capacity increase, etc.
Additionally, our vessel upgrading project management service also offers:
- Shipyard modification/upgrading works;
- Vessel certification or recertification;
- Vessel operation and logistics;
- Leasing of upgraded vessel.